|Board index | NDS forum|
Back to the forum.
|Argument: ROM data , Reference: 4911 , Closed by: root|
Dan @ 2010-04-30 02:27:12
http://www.no-intro.org/tools.htm cannot decrypt Licca Chan DS Motto! with correct checksums. Instructions, please?
Ryukoken @ 2010-05-01 02:12:31
Same problem here i have try to decrypted this rom
but i dont have the same checksum from the dat
Any solution ???? thank you
kazumi213 @ 2010-05-01 08:41:08
eNDryptS Advanced and other old enc/dec tools wrongly zero some bytes when decrypting/encrypting. I guess that the tools think that those non-zero bytes shouldn't be there, but they have to in a proper "NDSi Enhanced" cart dump (tools were designed to follow original NDS cart specs).
Just do the following:
1. Create a backup for release (encrypted ROM).
2. Decrypt release as usual.
3. Open decrypted ROM in hex editor. Go to offset 0x4000.
4. From that point on, copy a block of 2048 bytes (=800 if your hex editor displays block byte size in hex)
5. Open the release backup (encrypted ROM) in hex editor. Go to offset 0x4000.
6. From that point on, select a block of 2048 bytes and paste.
7. Save the edited backup, which is now properly decrypted and should match DAT hashes.
Ryukoken @ 2010-05-01 10:14:26
Work fine , thank you so much Kazumi ;)